Monday, October 8, 2007

fundraising II

Fundraising part II.
So far so good. Individually I've had a lot of success and am way over goal. As a team, we are under goal though :-(.
I'm very lucky to be able to stay at my own house this time around instead of the accommodations provided for the team because the accommodations are sketchy at best. Yikes!
We've been in front of Wal-Mart for the last two days and the people have been so receptive.
Problem:
It's October and in being autumn, the weather should be a nice mild 60-70 degrees, so why, please someone tell me is it almost 90???? It's so hot! It's too hot! I've had enough heat, enough of being outside in the scorching sun. I've got about five different erratic tan lines. I'm going to turn into a wrinkled old lady called Magda soon. Enough is enough! I'm ready to wear a sweater and romp through the leaves.
My tantrum ends here!

1 comment:

JAMB said...

Sojourner:

Enjoying your updates!

Visited with your Mother,Grandfather and Aunt Grace on October 9th.

All of them are enjoying your Blog, especially the Black Bear story. Your mother got a deep laugh out of that one. I had dinner with them. It was a really great visit!!!!!

Love,
Godmother Janet