Monday, January 21, 2008

Oi!
I'm back on the mountain after my fifth fundraising trip.
AND WE'RE FINISHED!
NO MORE FUNDRAISING!!!!!!

Thanks so much to my good friend Liza who held a benefit concert in Rochester on behalf of the August Team.

As excited as I am to be finished with my fundraising, I'm having a series of small heart attacks. I will not be able to go to Benguela. No Angola for me!
We are having too many worries when it comes to our VISA situation.
Now I must chose between Malawi and Mozambique. I know nothing about the placements in these countries yet I've got to make a decision by tomorrow.
Aaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS???????????

2 comments:

Susan said...

Congrats on being done with fundraising!

Well, in my extensive research (ie- Wikipedia visits), I would say you should totally go for Mozambique, especially since Portugese isn't the main language in Malawi. Plus Malawi is landlocked... no good.

Although, you never know, you may get a chance to see Madonna if you go to Malawi, so... :)

Sojourner Williams said...

Thank you professora Susan
;0)