Sunday, April 6, 2008

Week-End!

I'm at an internet cafe on a friends computer and I'm in a hurry. So much has happened, but i'll recount events in bullet format

tchau tchau


FRIDAY
-Margarita Pizzas in Town
-Akisha sleeps over - Slumber Party like ten year old girls!
-Hard core UNO and TABOO gaming

SATURDAY
- Screening of "Ratitulle"- Such a cute movie
- Screening of "Weeds" season one
- Lunch on Tofo beach
-Drinks in town with our friends
- First concert at a dance club ZOOM to see Stuwart Sukuma (a popular Mozambican singer)
- First time dancing the Pasada (Mozambican salsa-esque dance)
- Winning second place in a Pasada concert while being the only non-Mozambican on stage out of 12 Mozambican women and having only learned the dance two hours prior ( ;o) - I'm good! )

SUNDAY
- Going to bed after sunrise- Sleeping in
- Screening of "Weeds" season two
- Diner with friends at Sem Ceramonia in town (here I am now)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like a blast! I'm glad there were no ginormous spiders involved in your weekend.

Sojourner Williams said...

you and me both!
;0)