Monday, July 16, 2007

busy busy busy

Oy!
Yesterday was our free-day! I've returned to the mountain and have settled into my new (temporary) room.
Yesterday I attempted to walk into town with my friend James and it was 45 minutes from our mountain to the nearest anything. It was a great walk though and on the way back the sky opened up and we were completely soaked. It was fantastic. I picked a bouquet of weeds in the rain on my way back.
Yesterday after breakfast, we saw a bear. It was wandering around outside our cafeteria. I ran close to snap a few shots. It actually walked into our kitchen. Luckily one of our dogs barked at it and it went away.

Today is tiring. Taking a little work break. I'm on the promotions team, so I poster and advertise our events and for the organization (hence Rhode Island). Our work day around here is 8am-7pm.
A bunch of new people arrived last night.
I cooked lunch today and I burnt the rice. It was really gross. OOOpppppsss!!!
Tonight we're having a cook-out.
Ciao
(pictures to follow)

No comments: