Sunday, July 29, 2007

pool dippin'

The week-end has been good to me.
Yesterday, I went into town for dinner. When we got back, we went to the kitchen and spontaneously a dance party occur ed. Picture an industrial sized kitchen, furniture pushed to the side, lights turned off except for the pilot light above the stove, music and six crazy people dancing around for hours. It was great!
What can I say, we have to make our own fun here.
Saturday we also rehearsed for our big song and dance number for the Open House. We are learning songs from Zimbabwe and they're beautiful, or rather, have the potential to be beautiful if we get our singing together.
Today, I went into the pool (fourth day in a row - am growing gills) and then we went into town and got mani/pedi's (I've really let myself go, so it was nice to get girly).
Here are some pics of :
-the mountain
-a snake I painted accidentally (oops...)
- the dinner I had last night with Chris (Belgium) and Valleria (Argentina)
- Maureen and I hanging out on the porch after singing songs from Zimbabwe

(OK SO IT'S TAKING FOREVER TO UPLOAD ANY IMAGES, YOU'LL HAVE TO SEE THEM LATER I'M NOT A PATIENT PERSON RIGHT NOW- CIAO...)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Sojo!

Sounds like you're having a great time. Spontaneous dance parties are a blast.

And I'm so proud of you for overcoming your bug fear. You are a changed woman!

I'm looking forward to seeing your pics. Ciao for now.