Monday, July 30, 2007

grubs!

If there is anything more tedious than painting for hours on end
it is scraping up paint drips with a windshield wiper and turpentine in the burning hot sun.
This I'm afraid is how I spent my morning and afternoon. Then I painted!!!!!!!!
But what doesn't kill you dead, they say will make you stronger, so I suppose by now I am a strong woman.
After all of this, I moved from the Lodge to the Brook House into my triple (my permanent room), I'm the only one there so far.
The room has amazing closet and storage space which is a plus, but it's hot and there are bugs, lot's and lot's of them.
So I'm going to attempt to upload those pictures again.

I waited seven minutes and nothing. The connection here has gotten really bad. Sorry, will try again some other time.

2 comments:

CameronB said...

Look at that, I tune out of your blogs for two weeks and you've become a women! I wish I had a month to do simple things again. To breath, use my arms, connect with strangers, be in nature, get blacker the black in the sun! Manhattan is nice, but GOD I need a vacation! Just two more weeks then Bahahma's here I come! WHere them pics!!!?!?!?!?

Sojourner Williams said...

Hey you! Come visit me on the mountain for some good ole frontier style fun.
My team starts tomorrow so no more manual labor.
I've lost weight and have darkened to the extent that I can't even wear make-up cause it doesn't match.
Loca-loca!
My connection has been too slow lately to upload pictures, i'll try again though. Have fun in the Bahama's. Kiss a dolphin for me.