Saturday, August 4, 2007

on the move!



SOJOURNER HAS MOVED ONCE AGAIN
AND THIS TIME IT WAS PROMISED THAT IT IS FOR GOOD!!!!!

Today was IICD’s 20th Anniversary celebration!
The weather was perfect, the food was great and I start my official team next week (Tuesday).
Excitement is in the air!

We performed two songs:

1) NDOFIRA ZIMBABWE
(Beautiful Zimbabwe)

Ndofamba Ndofamba Ndofamba
Ndofira Ndofira Zimbabwe
Inyika Inyika yababa isina nenhamo

Majaya majaya mustatye
Kurwisa Kurwisa mabhunu
Zvinoda Zvinoda vasimbi kurvisa mabhunu

Mandara Mandara musatye
Kurwisa Kurwisa mabhunu
Zvinoda Zvinoda vasimbi kurvisa mabhunu

Hey wena hey wena hey wena
Hey wena hey wena hey wena
Hey wena hey wena hey wena hey wena hey wena

Yu Yu Yu yu yu yu yu
Yu Yu yu yu yu yu yu yu
Yu Yu Yu yu yu yu yu yu yu yu yu yu yu yu

Ndofamba Ndofamba Ndofamaba
Ndofira Ndofira Zimbabwe
Inyika Inyika yababa isina nenhamo

2) TIENDE PAMOZI

Tiende pamodzi ndimutima umo
Tiende pamodzi ndi ti ma omodzi

O limpa
O limpa moyo, O limpa moyo
Tiende pamodzi ndi ti ma omodzi

Tifike Zambezia ndi ti ma omodzi
Tifike Zambezia ndi ti ma omo

Tifike Nampula ndi ti ma omodzi
Tifike Nampula ndi ti ma omo

O limpa
O limpa moyo, O limpa moyo
Tiende pamodzi ndi ti ma omodzi

GOOD TIMES!
Ciao cioa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies & Gents, i would just like to make an say hi to the members at gosojogo.blogspot.com

Well thats called a ace message board, I barely care to read out an entire forum section but this message board got my interest and believe me, That?s unusual.

I was on the prowl some information and was searching on Bing UK for it. I visited each of the top 7 pages that came up but didn?t get any relevant result... I then luckily found your diamond message board in the dirt and thought to check it out. This is exactly what I was after - what a brilliant find!

Thanks dudes at gosojogo.blogspot.com and keep this awesome effort up!?

[color=#000000][URL=http://www.sporting-supplements.co.uk/LA-Muscle]LA Muscle[/URL] [URL=http://www.sporting-supplements.co.uk/]Supplements[/URL] [URL=http://www.sporting-supplements.co.uk/Creatine]Creatine[/URL] [URL=http://www.sporting-supplements.co.uk/Maximuscle-Promax-908g]Promax[/URL] [URL=http://www.sporting-supplements.co.uk/]Cheap Supplements[/URL] [/color]

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at gosojogo.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Peter

Sojourner Williams said...

Are you interested in a link that will provide information about IICD (The Institute for International Cooperation and Development in Williamstown, Massachusetts?)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if someone here at gosojogo.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Hi,

This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

May I use part of the information from your blog post above if I provide a backlink back to your website?

Thanks,
Harry

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at gosojogo.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from your post right above if I give a link back to your site?

Thanks,
James

Sojourner Williams said...

Sure. That won't be a problem.

Anonymous said...

For the great information

I'll be back in the future.


Thank you!

Have a safe and prosperous 2011!!!


[url=http://www.duracleanaustin.com]rug cleaning austin[/url]

Anonymous said...

I am impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon.