Thursday, April 3, 2008

...

Tracy came back!
It was so exciting to have another human being around, a kindred spirit, who speaks my language. Woa!
She came with stories and books and South African magazines. As shallow as it may sound, I was so happy to update myself with the "latest" this that and the other thing.
It's been a long two months!

It is officially winter. The temperature is perfect around 65 to 80 degrees depending on the time of day. It's so nice to not break a sweat. We walked into the city today and it was so comfortable... finally!

We're having a slumber party tomorrow. Our friend Akisha is coming over as well as Priscilla another D.I. from a project in Chimoio.

I'm still sleeping in the pantry. Still fearful of another huntsman spider attack. I have to move out by tomorrow though and tonight, I'm going to examine every corner of my room with Tracy to make sure that nothing is living or hiding inside.

No comments: